Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Whatever!!

So now I started reading how to cool a dissatisfied mind etc stuff to ease out my worries.. Sometimes I really wonder when I hear views from some of my so called intellectual acquaintances say how their other half should be.
They say - they want a shy demure beautiful homely girl.. and yes she should not be of their intellectual level.. although they dont say this but they do want this..
Common, a dumb blonde like that - would ofcourse know how to keep your home beautiful but would you like spending your life with a dumb statue who wont even intellectually stimulate you, who you know would only be able to listen to your problems and not understand them and wont be able to help you with that.. who you know wont be able to teach your children the importance of studies.. she herself has hardly any academic feat to inspire.. is that what a life partner is for.. to look nice when she is beside your arm.. and not to share and understand you..

2 hoots to all those guys who are looking for a pretty face partner..

I dont want to go to a studio to click some matrimonial pics..

The guys who my father is talking to abt my marriage first want to see my photograph to consider me in their list.. and My dad wants me to go to a studio and click some nice pics..

Looks looks looks.. does that all matter when you are searching your partner..

Boohoo and one more hoo for you all!!

3 comments:

Alien I said...

"intellectual acquaintances"
BoOHoO from me too!!

Who wants a Manequin .. !!!!

Looks looks looks ... Alas! its true .. its all that matters!! But the question is, are only Guys to be blamed???

I hate this word to the core "Whatever" ..

Unknown said...

My Looks aren't as much about my prettiness as about how I maintain myself. So that's the reason why looks do matter. And it's not always guys that go for looks.

The way you look is the first idea someone else gets of you, and that's why they matter, because the rest of your personality is not something which is obvious and easily understandable, unless an interaction ensues.

About "homely, simple, caring" and all those adjectives and nouns, we've all grown bored of 'em. :D

Unknown said...

Well I do not completely agree with that.
For some people like me its more of the attitude and the confidence of a girl which makes me attracted towards that girl. But yeah there are not much like them.
Hard Luck buddy!! but would say there is one guy who is for you who loves you for what you are.

And you are the best!! All the best yaar.. May God bless