Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I really feel like writing something whenever i encounter something that disturbs my mind..
I know one should not write things atleast publicily when one is disturbed or angry at somebody but then I would have rather tell these things on one's face than be a coward and write those things here..
okay.. so here is what I have thought i would write to lower my frustation level :p
- Write 5 things that i dislike about that person
- Call him/her names..huhaaa.. a name for each quality that has been written above. Like.. I hate this guy for always buttering my manager.. I call him spoon.. and then there is a person who would always speak inappropriate things about me infront of my manager..I call her loser.. then there one person whose attitude i just hate..i call him RR! - redefining rudeness.. GRRRRRRRR.. i must stop this ranting!!

-

No comments: