Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mausam ye Awesome Badha..

It rained last night. :)
Not that this place is a desert that is yearning for one single drop of water, infact we live very near to the sea. But the weather is just feeling so nice. I think winters are approaching. Though, heard from my friends that they don't experience winters here, but I guess I am missing the winters already and therefore hopelessly trying to experience it in the chillness in the weather.
But something is there in the weather today that is making me happy. Laughing gas maybe, but when these chilly winds strike my face, my lips automatically stretch and give away a smile.
The construction work that goes on infront of my window has stopped due to these rains and that leaves me with no disturbing noises - just the rotation of the fan, the raindrops falling, the occasional shouts by the girls in my hostel calling out somebody's name - no, I am still not able to hear the noise generated by my laptop - see how awesome my lappy is.. and yes, neither am i able to hear the sound of my breathing. I don't really understand why people make so much fuss about hearing and concentrating on this sound of breathing. Even if you are able to hear it , so what.. If you want peace of mind, you don't necessarily have to hear the sound of breathing - there are many other ways for mango people like us to feel joy and happiness , get a life come on.
Ok, I should stop digressing. The cool breeze is lifting the curtains of my window. From where I am sitting, I am seeing the swaying of the branches of trees by this wind, smelling the wet soil.
And look, How long have I stretched one single sentence - "The weather is nice" to such a long post . Hehe. MBA made me do that..

But damn.. I have to go attend a class in an AC room.. I want to sit here with the mother nature and study,Damn the AC.. Hope the sea waves come gushing at my campus, eat the ACs and go away.. sigh!!

1 comment:

Hope said...

hahaha! I loved the last line especially, of the blog. :)