Sunday, October 18, 2009

MBAteshwari mata ke anmol vachan..

Two things that I have learned here-
1. It is possible to do anything no matter how limited the time is.
I have written 12-15 pages of bakar on a subject that I know nothing about, completed huge assignments in just 1 hour, prepared and gave 8 exams in 50 hours n all went well, awake for two three nights continuously;still awake in class managing to participate in class discussions, doing FB, gtalk, playing farmville and crazy taxi,gossiping a lot with friends in this tight schedule;everything is possible, I just have to think that I have no other option but to do it and that thing gets done. That of course makes me wonder why I don't post often; I mean if I can squeeze everything, I can squeeze writing for the blog too. Well, that's because I think that is an option for me and options are not important for me.

2. In the end, its only I who matters. Everything else can be ignored. Its not that I have become materialistic and would not care for human beings around me- its just that in my quest, I have come to realize what is important and what is not. I really don't care what others are doing around me, it doesn't matter to me if others are stealing my credits, it doesn't matter to me if others bitch about me- it doesn't matter anymore. I have that one goal and its just that what matters to me.
Initially when I read Fountainhead I hated Howard Roark- that how can a person be so self absorbed that nothing in the world matters to him. Now I know that nothing in the world actually matters.

BTW, MBAs talk in point system language; hence the above post in points :)

3 comments:

Day Dreamer said...

:)..agree on 1st point and its good thing to treat everything as priority.

Stupidosaur said...

Umm, Roark was not 'self absorbed'. He didn't really care about personal comforts. He had a sort of 'higher purpose' of perfection and ideal work at any cost, combined with the strong confidence in his own abilities to deliver it and also the firm belief that he will prevail and succeed in his own way, without 'fear or favor of the crowd'

Stupidosaur said...

//I have that one goal and its just that what matters to me.

Whats your goal?

(BTW transfer me some of your your multitasking tricks and powers)