Saturday, April 19, 2008

I am scared!!

I know it may sound foolsih to some people but i printed 200 pages of a book through the office printer and i am scared that i may get caught!!

There is this fear in my heart!! my heart beat is beating faster as still the paper is printing and its been 20 mins..
I just hope nobody come in here and checks out what i am doing..
and wat heck if they found who printed such a large copy from my IP!!

I dont know if main faaltu ki chinta kar rahi hoon..

I guess i have felt this fear before too!!

I dreamed four years back that i am sitting somewhere and all the people are racing and i feel that i cant compete with them.. i have lost..
I am way behind..
I feel like drowning myslef..
All have beaten me and i am left behind alone..

I am feeling the same sensation right now..

God.. i know what i am doing right now is not right but please be with me..
please stay with me!!

I know i would do this again!
But please God.. save me!!

7 comments:

Saurabh said...

hav a bet..u r never gonna read watevr u hav printed

mansi said...

Do not get tensed..It happens..u are putting so much of your time and energy into your work so even if you print out some pages, not such a big an issue...moreover,the cost of Paper and ink is not astronomical..u could have easily afforded it had you gone to a shop to get a print out..Chill :)

Unknown said...

i hv to agree with u..
u r just being silly!!

Homer said...

o bete.. 3 comments on this crappy post :D
@saurabh : i always lose my bets.. i m not going to bet on this.. i do want to read all of the printed material.. Lets see..
@mansi :wahi to.. apna itna time aur energy company ko deti hoon to thodha le liya to kya ho gaya yaar.. hai na..
@gaurav :Thank god! I am just being silly and not being like you :p

Alien I said...

Homer homeR homer "!!!"

Fear of getting caught red handed! .. and a related fear of losing! .. now who knew you have so much at the back of that confident look!

Frankly I miss a title to this post! It has the tension that one needs, substance .. just 'untitled'!!

Ji hanji! ... "Faaltu ki chintaa" .. I'd agree to that! .. Its your office! .. Its the printer you earned .. its the paper that was bought from the profit you earned for this company! .. its THE INK that was bought out of the over-time that you never get paid! :D .. Homer! you own the office you work in! .. cuz you work for it .. not just for yourself! :)

Btw! Do tell me about that book sometime!! :D :D

I'd also like to know more about the fear of being left behind, losing, being slower! Maybe a new blog post :)

"I know I would do this again!
But please God.. save me!!"

!!!!!Really!!!!!!
:) .. Now thats some character :) .. My dear "god's most loved child" lemme remind you of a little something! Confession and plea for mercy don't go the same time! :D

may your god be with you always! ;) .. even when you print a trillion pages at office next time! :D :D

Lovely post! .. :)

Solitary reaper said...

guess i shud have written this post.. and wht if someone on my floor reads it? bachao!

BeyondHorizon said...

:(... what does it matter now! You have left the company ....