Saturday, November 6, 2010

Socha Na Tha

Well, these words are ringing in my ears since morning.. So many things have happened since morning that I hadn't imagined that life would turn this way.
I am not happy with one of the fronts of my life and from here I am about to take a turn- don't know where this turn would lead me.
And on the other front, I have taken a decision- which I don't know would lead me where.

In both these decisions I have observed that I take the decisions first without knowing how I would deal with the consequences. Its just that I hope that things would eventually turn out good, that God will be with me and that everything will turn out to be better than what it is now. And even if hope betrays me, I keep on taking the wrong decisions thinking that atleast 2 wrong decisions would make one of them right. Sigh!! Should I change?? I can't even say that now..

May the end be beautiful in this pursuit for happiness!

4 comments:

Day Dreamer said...

Whatever happens, happens for the best :)

So indeed everything will turn out good :)

Hope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hope said...

it's always good at the end...if it's not, it's not the end :)

Eloquent (SS) said...

Just remember one thing good happens with good people, whatever your decision will be at last all good will happen.
Taking these kind of decision is a way of learning; in case decision is right just carry on and in case it's wrong means you have learnt something from it. People who have courage can take decisions.
Do note “Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions"